Get your grub on with your sweetie for Valentine’s day this year. Check out some of the amazing offers being offered by some of Miami’s Best restaurants below. To make it a little easier to decide, we’ve separated the restaurants based on location:
Freddo, Argentina’s beloved helado (gelato) emporium, will offer BOGO sundaes for Valentine’s Day.
- Buy one of Freddo’s signature sundaes at regular price and get a treat for your significant other at 50% off. Flavors include frozen creations like Dulce De Leche, Berry Temptation, and Banana Split. Since 1969, Freddo has served premium helado in more than 140 stores in Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, Bolivia and the United Kingdom. Freddo’s products are created from fresh high-quality raw materials and incorporated into over 30 classic flavors. Freddo is located at 610 Lincoln Road. Prices for cups and cones range from $4.75 to $7.50; Freddinos are $8; TriFreddos are $8.50; Smoothies are $7.50; and Sundaes are $7. To-go containers range from $7.50 to $24. Hours: Sunday – Thursday 11 a.m. to midnight; Friday and Saturday 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.. Telephone: (305) 604-0065;
Fontainebleau, Miami Beach’s revered landmark and symbol of style and sophistication since 1954, will host a BleauLive performance with Grammy Award winner Michael McDonaldsinging hits like “I Keep Forgettin’,” and “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough.”Dinner and show packages
- priced at $175 per person (excluding tax and gratuity) include one pass to BleauLive, a two-hour open bar with specialty cocktails, and pre-show dinner (6 p.m. or 7 p.m.) at Fontainebleau’s signature restaurant, Michael Mina 74. The meal begins with a choice between the Japanese Wedge, Lamb Meatballs, and Burrata-stuffed Tomato. As an entrée, guests can choose the Florida Snapper, Truffled Chicken Bucanti, or 5 oz Skirt Steak. End the evening with either the MM74 Beignets or ‘Rocky Road’ Dessert. Fontainebleau Miami Beach is located at 4441 Collins Ave. Valet parking is available. For reservations, please call (877) 512-8002 or visit
Dolce Italian Restaurant, the modern Italian kitchen at The Gale South Beach and currently competing on Bravo’s “Best New Restaurant”, will serve a four-course prix-fixe menu this Valentine’s Day.
- For $75 per person (excluding tax and gratuity), couples can enjoy updated Italian classics in a contemporary atmosphere that captures the effortless elegance of Fellini’s Rome in the 1960s. Dinner includes a choice of Antipasti – Chilled Maine Lobster served with a rich potato and shallot salad, string beans in a black truffle vinaigrette or Steak Tartare with fried artichokes and hazelnuts. For Primi – Duck and Foie Gras Ravioli garnished with braised leeks and pears or Tortellacci di Zucca cooked in pumpkin, amoretti, and brown butter. As a main entrée, Fillet of Beef, served with roasted veggies, potato cream and a bone marrow reduction or Mediterranean Branzino with a saffron risotto cake, asparagus and cacciucco. End the night with either Vanilla Crème Meringue or Chocolate Mousse with hazelnut brittle. Dolce Italian is located at The Gale South Beach at 1690 Collins Avenue. Valet parking is available. For reservations, please call (305) 695-4550 or visit
Meat Market, Lincoln Road’s premier contemporary steakhouse and seafood restaurant turns up the heat with a special dinner for two.
- Enjoy a sexy, modern, Valentines in the heart of South Beach for $225 (excluding tax and gratuity). Dinner features an appetizer special of six Kusshi Oysters topped with cucumber mignonette, an entrée of King Crab and Aussie AA5 tenderloin drenched in roasted lemon herb butter and served with garlic dipping butter, and a Chef’s special dessert to share. The restaurant will also serve an exclusive cocktail for the special day, the “Be Mine… Cheri Coupe,” mixed with black berry puree, crème de cacao liqueur, rose petal syrup, and touch of citrus, topped with Sparkling Rose and served with edible flower garnish in a champagne flute. Meat Market’s sister location in Palm Beach will also offer various a la carte specials for the holiday. Meat Market is located at 915 Lincoln Road. For reservations, please call (305) 532-0088 or visit
Seagrape, the Thompson Miami Beach’s Floridian brasserie, will offer glamorous Valentine’s Day specials.
- Guests can purchase luxurious 1 oz. jars of imported caviars including Siberian Osetra ($150), Royal Oserta ($225), and Keluga/River Beluga ($250). Exquisite dinner creations include, the Lobster Bisque ($19) brewed with winter truffle, chestnut, and celery; Fresh Perigord Truffle Carbonara ($42) topped with crispy guaniciale and parmesan; and Beef Rossini ($65) – Florida Wagyu filet mignon, foie gras, and a perfect potato puree. For dessert, couples can share the Bittersweet Lover’s Dark Chocolate Fondue ($20) with cinnamon scented churros, skewered exotic fruit, long-stemmed strawberries, crystalized rose petals and toffee brittle for dipping. James Beard Foundation Award-winning chef Michelle Bernstein crafts dishes with farm-fresh and locally sourced ingredients. Seagrape has the glamour of mid-century modern design with light oak tables that feature subtle geometric patterns and vintage furnishings from the 1920s through the 1960s. Seagrape is located at the Thompson Miami Beach – 4041 Collins Avenue. For reservations call 786-605-4041 or visit
Crown Room at Thompson Miami Beach: This Valentine’s Day couples and singles alike can enjoy two themed cocktails for a limited time (Friday, February 13 & Saturday, February 14)
- The Raspberry Kiss ($12) made with Absolut Elyx Vodka, Briottet Creme de Cassis, fresh lemon, simple syrup, fresh raspberries and a float of Veuve Cliquote Rose Champagne; and the Chancellor ($12) made with Glenlivet 12-year scotch, Dolin sweet vermouth, Fladgate Port Wine and angostura bitters. Crown Room is an intimate environment where guests can indulge in classic hand-crafted cocktails curated by Beverage Director, Michael MacDonnell. Crown Room is open Monday through Wednesday from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. and Thursday through Saturday from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. Thompson Miami Beach is located at 4041 Collins Avenue. For more information, please call 786-605-4041 or visit
Quattro Gastronomia Italiana, Lincoln Road’s upscale Northern Italian eatery will offer several sharable dinner specials starting at 5 p.m. this Valentine’s Day.
- Twin chefs Nicola and Fabrizio Carro created custom dishes including Antipasto di mare – lobster salad with avocado mousse, multicolor radish, tomatoes and tangy lemon dressing ($25). Entrée selections include Spaghetto Allo Scoglio – spaghetti loaded with lobster, shrimps, clams, mussels, and calamari ($85); Sogliola Ripiena di Gamberi – dover sole stuffed with shrimp drizzled in a lemon and caper berry butter and served with veggies ($55); Bistecca Fiorentina alla Griglia – 22 oz. T-bone grilled to your liking, served with Brussels sprouts, roasted fingerling potatoes in a Shiitake mushroom sauce ($100). Quattro is located at 1014 Lincoln Road. For reservations, please call (305) 531-4833 or visit
The Rum Line offers a relaxing Valentine’s Day on the outdoor deck with cocktail specials
- Cocktails include the Clover Club ($14) made with Beefeater 24, raspberry and lemon notes, and egg whites; The French ($16) with Beefeater 24, lemon zest, and sparkling wine; and the Homestead Bound ($12) crafted with Absolut Vodka, luscious strawberries, oranges, lemon, basil, and refreshing mint. The Rum Line is tucked away on the terrace of the St. Mortiz Tower at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel, adjacent to award-winning hotspot, Lure Fishbar at 1601 Collins Avenue. For private event inquiries or table reservations for large groups, please call (305) 695-0110.
Wynwood Kitchen & Bar, will offer a la carte items this Valentine’s Day.
- Items include Roasted Alaskan King Crab Leg with Tobikko aioli, micro basil and orange tobikko and Grilled Adobo Rubbed New York Strip Steak with white bean purée, crispy white beans and scallion salad. For dessert, lovers can delight in a Champagne Panna Cotta with hazelnut crumble. To start the evening, guests can enjoy the Perfect Pear with Grey Goose La Paoire, Guava, fresh squeezed lime juice, St. Germain and topped with Prosecco. Wynwood Kitchen & Bar is located at 2550 Northwest 2nd Avenue. For reservations, please call (305) 722-8959 or visit
Moye, Miami’s destination for classic Italian fare prized for its authentic cuisine from the region of Puglia, will offer a Valentine’s Day prix fixe menu priced at $75 per couple (excluding tax and gratuity).
- For starters, couples can share an appetizer – either Bruschette topped with cherry tomatoes, basil and stacciatella; Burrata with prosciutto, tomatoes, anchovies, and oranges; a Polpette –veal meatball stuffed with scamorza cheese and tomato sauce; or a rich Zucchini Flan with scamorza cheese. Couples each choose an entrée with a choice of either Stinco di Agnello, a lamb shank with porcini risotto, the Catch of the Day (TBD), thinly sliced Scaloppine sautéed with wild mushrooms, or Spaghetti tossed with fresh seafood. End the meal on a sweet note with a dessert to share, selected by the chef and two glasses of Prosecco. Moye is located at 829 SW 1st Avenue in Brickell. For reservations, please call (305) 372-5168 or book online at
Devon Seafood + Steak, Kendall’s go-to for premium quality steaks and seafood, will offer a Valentine’s Day prix fixe menu priced at $58 per person (excluding tax and gratuity).
- Lovebirds can indulge in a selection of One Pound Lobster Tail – rich and buttery, steamed and finished with lemon butter or a 14 oz. Bone-In Filet – tender and juicy bone-in filet mignon sprinkled with steak seasoning, mesquite grilled to your specifications and finished with a rosemary demi-glace. Both entrées will be served with choice of vegetable and one of Devon’s popular shareable sides, which include Lobster Mac N’ Cheese, Crab Hush Puppies or Roasted Mushrooms with Truffle Butter. Devon Seafood + Steak is located at 11715 Sherri Lane in Kendall. For reservations, please call (305) 275-0226 or book online at
BLT Prime, the famed steakhouse at the iconic Trump National Doral Miami will serve a special three-course Valentine’s Day prix-fixe menu priced at $65 (excluding tax and gratuity).
- Kumamoto Oysters – drizzled in champagne mignonette and white balsamic pearls or Braised Rabbit Rillettes – roasted with chicory and truffle vinaigrette on toasted brioche. For the main entree, guests can choose between Fillet Rossini – foie gras in truffle bordelaise with baby carrots and pomme puree or the Roasted Arctic Char served with escarole and cannellini bean cassoulet. Both entrées are paired with one of BLT Prime’s exceptional sides of White Asparagus with citrus nage and cilantro or Roasted Fingerling Potatoes caramelized with onions, pancetta, and rosemary. End the evening with a slice of luscious Red Velvet Cake served with blueberry sauce and cream cheese ice cream or Chocolate Mousse adorned with passion fruit and served with white chocolate ice cream. BLT Prime is located at The Trump National Doral Miami at 4400 NW 87th Avenue in Doral. Valet parking is available. For reservations, please call (305) 591-6606 or visit
Hat Tip to Brustman Carrino for the details.