Last week, Wine by the Bay announced its first Collector’s Club wine tasting events set to kick off beginning Thursday, February 21, 2013, to coincide with yet serve as a break from the hectic opening of the South Beach Food and Wine Festival.
Take a break from the insanity, avoid the traffic on the beach and join owner and wine connoisseur Stefano Campanini for a rare chance to sample some of the most sought-after wines from California and Italy. Tickets are $100 per person and must be purchased in advance for admittance to the event. Pick up yours by calling 305.455.9791 or email email@example.com.
The Club currently has two upcoming ‘meetings’, the first on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. and a subsequent meeting on Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. Each ‘meeting’ will focus on a particular region of wine, and feature its own curated wine list you can see below.
If $100 per ticket falls out of your budget, you can still join Wine by the Bay for an affordable wine tasting option without compromising quality. On Friday, February 22nd at 7:00 p.m. Guests will taste and learn about a variety of 92+ rated wines for $20.00 per person with RSVP (same contact info as the club).
for additional information, visit the shop’s website or give them a call. Wine by the Bay hosts a myriad of special events for the wine enthusiasts amongst us, so follow them on facebook to make sure you never miss a thing.
(cover photo via Wine by the Bay Facebook)
· Kathryn Hall Cabernet Sauvignon 2009
· Favia “Cerro Sur” 2009 – From Andy Erickson, the wine maker of Screaming Eagle
· Anakota “Helena Dakota” 2005 – The Winemaker of Veritè small secret yard
· Arnot Roberts Fellom Vineyard Cabernet 2009 – Possibly one of the best wines made in California
· Hundred Acre – Ark 2009[/accrow] [accrow title=”Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. – “Fantastic Italian Wines””] Guidalberto 2010 – Second Label of Sassicaia
· Sassacaia 2009
· Sui Sassi 2006 – one of the most awarded wines from Tuscany, 100% Syrah
· Pelissero Barbaresco Vanotu 1999 – Single vineyard top cru, awarded the three glasses by Gambero Rosso
· Piancornello Brunello di Montalcino 2004 – awarded the three glasses Gambero Rosso
· Palari Faro – Featured on the cover of Wine Enthusiast April 2012 “Red-Hot Sicily”[/accrow] [/accordion]
Wine by Bay is located at 888 Biscayne Blvd. Suite 112, Miami, FL 33132 (at Marina Blue) and is open Monday to Saturday Noon to 9:00 p.m.